Terms and Conditions
Scroll down to view current and past promotion terms and conditions.
The following details the terms and conditions of holding a membership (Silver, Gold or Captain’s Club) of the Adelaide Football Club. It also applies (where relevant) to Premier, Victorian and Interstate Members of the Club.
Please note that the conditions which follow are the result of a number of factors. These include the needs of members and the Club itself (including the constitutional requirements) and of course legal compliance, where applicable.
1/ Categories of Membership
There are five levels of membership covered by these Terms and Conditions:
1.1 Premier Membership
Entitlements will vary from season to season, at the discretion of the Club (and will be published in the annual Membership Brochure). Premier Membership gives a right to vote and includes access to a free ticket for 3 games at AAMI Stadium in which the Adelaide Football Club participates. Premier members are required to book a ticket through Ticketmaster (the conditions will be detailed on an annual basis).
1.2 Silver Membership
Entitles the holder to attend AFC (minor round) matches, and provides a reserved seat at AAMI Stadium. Silver Membership does not carry voting rights. Other benefits are published in the annual Membership Brochure.
1.3 Gold / Captain’s Club Membership
Per Silver Membership – in regard to match ticketing. Captain’s Club and Gold Membership also carries voting rights and additional benefits which are published annually in the Membership Brochure.
1.4 Victorian Membership
Entitles the holder to attend AFC (minor round) matches played in Victoria. Victorian Membership does not carry voting rights. Other benefits are published in the annual Membership Brochure.
1.5 Interstate Membership
Entitles the holder to access a free ticket to 1 Crows away game in their home state. Members are required to book their free ticket by completing the booking form included in their membership pack. The Interstate Membership is not available to residents living in Victoria. Interstate Membership does not carry voting rights. Other benefits are published in the annual Membership Brochure.
1.6 Essential Crows Membership
Essential Crows membership is a general admission membership and is subject to capacity. The SANFL reserves the right to close the stadium gates regardless as to whether or not all Members entitled to admission to the Members Area on a day, have gained admission to the Members Area, if in the opinion of an official of the SANFL, the admission of further persons to the Members Area would or might endanger the safety of those persons who have already been admitted to the Members Area.
2/ Membership year
Membership of the Adelaide Football Club shall commence on January 1st and end on December 31st of each year.
3/ General Conditions
3.1 The Club reserves the right to cancel or suspend the Membership of any Member if the Member, or any guest introduced by the Member to AAMI Stadium or any AFL venue, or a person to whom a Member shall have loaned his Members admission ticket shall infringe any of the Membership Conditions or any Regulations made by the Club or the SANFL from time to time or any other Regulations made under an Act of Parliament in relation to AAMI Stadium or any AFL venue and its use.
3.2 The Club reserves the right to prohibit the bringing in or wearing of any clothing or material which in the opinion of the Club, SANFL or any other regulatory body considers to be offensive, inappropriate or likely to offend other patrons.
3.3 Club Liability. By accepting a Membership of the AFC, the member acknowledges and agrees that for any person who uses the Members ticket, the Club is not liable for loss or damage (inc. without limitation loss or damage caused by negligence of the Club – or the SANFL).
4.1 Ticketing entitlements
Ticketing entitlements other benefits are detailed annually in the Club’s Membership Brochure.
4.2 Lost or stolen tickets
All members must inform Member Services if their tickets need to be replaced. A replacement fee of $15 is applicable in this instance.
4.3 Adelaide v Port Adelaide game tickets
For AFC ‘home match’ games, normal conditions apply to attendance and reserved seating. For AFC ‘away match’ games, Captain’s Club and Gold Members receive priority access on the first full day of sales of the available ‘daily tickets’. Silver members have access to remaining ‘dailies’ on day two of sale. Any remaining tickets go on sale to Premier Members and the General Public on day three.
While people other than the ticket holder may use Silver, Captain’s Club and Gold season tickets for attendance at home games (in the minor round) it is the strict policy of the Club that the AFC retains ownership of a season ticket membership and it is non-transferable for the benefit, gain or advantage of the holder of that season ticket or any other person. The Membership ticket must be produced and/or delivered up to an employee or agent of the SANFL or the Adelaide Football Club upon request. Any season tickets sold outside normal ticketing procedures will be confiscated by the Club. In the event of the death of a season ticket member (and in cases of hardship) other family members may apply (in writing) to the Club for special dispensation to retain that Season Ticket for another family member. Note that this does not extend beyond immediate family, and a death certificate will be required, where appropriate.
Once a Membership or Season Ticket has been purchased, no refund either in full or in part will be paid in any circumstance.
4.6 AFL Finals
Entry to Finals matches involving the Club is not included in Gold, Silver, Victorian and Captain’s Club Membership packages and all ticketing arrangements including the configuration of AAMI Stadium will be at the discretion of the AFL. Gold, Silver, Victorian and Captain’s Club Members will be provided with two days priority to purchase tickets to finals with remaining tickets being made available to other categories of membership and the general public. Season held reserved seating will not be available to members for AFL finals.
4.7 AFL Grand Final
In the event that AFC participates in the Grand Final, the AFL will provide the Club with a limited number of tickets for members to purchase. The Club will manage the sale of Grand Final tickets at it’s and the AFL’s discretion and will advise members of the sales process in the August publication of the Club’s official magazine. Gold and Captain’s Club Members will be given a guaranteed opportunity to purchase a ticket. Sale of remaining tickets to members will be subject to priority groups as determined and advised by the Club. The sales process may take place in advance of the Grand Final (prior to confirmation of AFC as a participant) and may be subject to a non-refundable booking fee. Members purchasing a ticket to the Grand Final may not be given a choice of ticket category and location including the possibility of standing room only tickets.
4.8 Premier, Interstate, Victorian and Crows Nest member ticketing rights
Premier, Interstate, Victorian and Crows Nest members have ticketing rights at a selection of matches included in their membership. Members can obtain their tickets via Ticketmaster from the date (listed here). Free ticket access is in Standard Terrace (outer) only and includes a reserved seat. Up to 7 additional public tickets can be purchased at time of booking, at cost. Tickets must be booked in advance, not on match day. Premier, Interstate, Victorian and Crows Nest ticketing rights strictly subject to capacity.
4.9 Deferment of membership
Reserved Seat members can place their membership on hold for season 2013 under certain circumstances only. The Club has a process for special consideration in the event of health issues or extended travel due to work commitments. These applications must be made in writing and contain attached documentation to support the application (letter from Doctor/specialist or employer). Any successful applications will incur a $110 on-hold fee.
All applications to hold will be subject to approval at the discretion of the Club.
Click here to submit your application in writing.
5.1 Per the Articles of Association of the Club, (Captain’s Club, Gold and Premier) Members are entitled to cast one vote for one (membership) candidate for election to the Board of Directors (subject to SANFL commission approval) by Postal Vote. The Club shall notify Captain’s Club, Gold and Premier Members of the procedure and timing for these elections on an annual basis.
5.2 No person under the age of 18 is entitled to vote.
6/ Change of Address
6.1 Changes of address can be made in writing to AFC Member Services, PO Box 10, West Lakes, 5021 or over the phone (08) 8440 6690. Changes can also be made online at 19thman.com.au using the secure username and password as advised on your renewal form. A change of address can only be requested by the named member and proof of identity may be requested.
7/ Crows Easy Payment Plan
7.1 Payments will be deducted in 10 equal instalments on the 11th of each month, beginning on receipt of renewal/ application form via a nominated VISA or MasterCard only. Members paying after 14 November 2012 will be required to pay the combined value of all instalments due prior to that date. Other forms of credit cards will not be accepted.
7.2 By signing up with a Crows Easy Payment Plan, you authorise the Adelaide Football Club to debit from your nominated credit card in amounts and intervals as advised. (iii) If any payment fails to transfer, further attempts will be made in the following four working days to attempt to clear the fund transfer.
7.3 If your debit is returned or dishonoured by your financial institution, you will be contacted requesting immediate payment. Any fees levied to you by your financial institution will be payable by you. It is your responsibility to ensure all contact details are correct at all times and update if they change.
7.4 The Adelaide Football Club may suspend or cancel your membership if on two consecutive occasions your drawing is dishonoured by your financial institution. We will notify you by letter if we suspend or cancel your Crows Easy Payment arrangement. It is your responsibility to ensure that: (a) the account details you have provided are valid/correct and (b) you have sufficient clear funds available in the nominated account on the scheduled drawing date.
7.5 If your membership is suspended or cancelled your membership will not grant you access to Adelaide Football Club games.
7.6 If you believe that a withdrawal has been initiated incorrectly, contact the Adelaide Football Club Member Service Centre (08) 8440 6690. You will receive a full refund of the withdrawal amount if we cannot substantiate the reason for the drawing.
7.7 By signing up to a Crows Easy Payment Plan, you agree to your membership being rolled-over each season (as per 8/ Auto Renewal). Members will be given sufficient notice in writing of changes in the new amount of their next season's membership and to the terms and conditions of the Crows Easy Payment Plan. If you do not wish for your Membership to roll over into the following season, you will be required to opt out by contacting the Club.
7.8 By signing up with a Crows easy payment plan, you agree to pay the Adelaide Football Club the full value of your membership for that season. In the event that the member fails to pay all or any instalment(s) by the final instalment date, the balance will remain owing to the Club and must be paid forthwith. The Club will advise members of any balance owing in writing as well as the date by which the balance owing must be settled.
8/ Auto Renewal
8.1 By signing up to Auto Renewal you approve the roll-over of your membership for future seasons unless you opt out.
8.3 Members will be given at least 14 days notice in writing of changes in the new amount of their next season’s membership and to the terms of the Auto Renewal agreement.
8.4 By joining the Auto Renewal option, you authorise the Adelaide Football Club to debit from your nominated credit card in amounts and at intervals as advised.
8.5 Should a member be required to change categories of membership, the most appropriate membership according to the individual membership will be selected by the Adelaide Football Club. The selected membership will be applied to the member's account. Appropriate communication will be sent to members affected by a changed category of membership. Members will have an option to opt-out of this membership category or select a new membership category on their own behalf. Members can be required to change membership categories for the following reasons:
- A membership line is discontinued
- The member is too old for that category according to AFL regulations
- Membership terms and conditions have changed
- Reserved seating allocations have changed
Crows Fan of the Week - Round 10
1. The promotion is titled ‘NOVA Crows Fan of the Week’ and will be promoted by NOVA 919 and the Adelaide Football Club via the following channels:
- AFC Club website (afc.com.au)
- AFC membership website (19thman.com.au)
- AFC Facebook (facebook.com/adelaidecrows)
- AFC Twitter (twitter.com/adelaide_fc
- AFC eNewsletter email campaigns
- NOVA 919 Adelaide on air
- NOVA 919 website (NOVAfm.com.au)
2. Information on how to enter, collection of personal information, and prizes, form part of these conditions of entry. Entry into the promotion is deemed acceptance of these conditions of entry.
3. The Promoter is: Adelaide Football Club (AFC) ABN 48 008 101 568; address AAMI Stadium 105 West Lakes Blvd, West Lakes SA 5021.
4. Employees of the Promoter and their immediate families, and companies associated with this promotion, including any prize producers, are ineligible to enter. Entry is open to all Adelaide Football Club supporters including financial members of the Adelaide Football Club.
5. Incomplete, indecipherable or illegible entries will be deemed invalid. Entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt into the promotion database and NOT at the time of transmission by the entrant.
6. The Promotion commences 9.00am ACST on 20 May 2013 and closes 4.00pm 30 May 2013 (Promotion Period).
7. All correct and valid entries submitted during the promotion period, will be entered into the prize draw to win the nominated prize. Entrants may only enter the competition once.
8. The ‘Crows Fan of the Week’ entry method is as follows:
a) Supporters will be invited to enter the competition online at 19thman.com.au/win
b) At the end of the promotional period one entrant will be chosen at random from all entries.
9. The ‘Crows Fan of the Week’ prize components and restrictions/ conditions are described below.
- 8 daily tickets to Rd.10 Adelaide v Fremantle Saturday 1 June
- Transfers to AAMI Stadium from a location within 5km of Adelaide CBD (Post-game transfers not included – free travel is available on SA Lotteries Footy Express services to CBD and suburban areas)
- 8 passes to The Shed pre and post-match event
10. The ‘Crows Fan of the Week’ total prize pool is valued at up to $500
11. The promotion prize draw will take place directly following the promotional period close (4.00pm 30 May 2013) at the Adelaide Football Club, AAMI Stadium 105 West Lakes Blvd, West Lakes SA 5021.
12. Winners will be contacted by email and/or phone and the Promoter will arrange prize collection. The winner’s name will also be published at 19thman.com.au/win The Promoter may record their address details so that the prize may be awarded.
13. The Promoter's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
14. If for any reason a winner does not take the prize or any part of the prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize or that part of the prize cannot be transferred, exchanged or redeemed for cash.
15. In the event of war, terrorism, state of emergency or disaster, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion, subject to any written directions from a relevant regulatory authority.
16. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
17. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time during, or after the closing date of the promotion, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant's identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process or who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions of Entry. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure of the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
18. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected entries.
19. The Promoter reserves the right to request winners to provide proof of age, identity and residency at the nominated prize delivery address. Identification considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the Promoter.
20. If the winner of a major prize is under the age of 18 years, the prize may be awarded to the winner's nominated parent or guardian.
21. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from the prize winnings. Independent financial advice should be sought.
23. Entrants consent to the Promoter using the entrant's name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this competition (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
24. If for any reason this promotion is not capable of running as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter, which corrupt or affect the administration security, fairness or integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process.
25. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter's control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions of Entry
26. If a prize (or part of a prize) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.